The conference venue is located in the north-west of Vienna in the 19th district. It is connected to the city centre as well as to major public transport hubs with bus lines 10A, 37A, 40A (closest stop to venue: Dänenstraße). From tram line 41 (Türkenschanzplatz) walking distance is about 600 m, from commuter train S45 (Krottenbachstraße) walking distance is about 1 km.
Arriving by plane
You will be arriving at Vienna International Airport (VIE). There are different possibilities to travel from the airport into the city:
- City Airport Train (CAT): direct link to Wien Mitte/Landstraße (U3, U4), but expensive (interval 30 minutes), fare: EUR 11-12.-
- Commuter train S7: links to Wien Mitte/Landstraße (U3, U4) and Wien Praterstern (U1, U2). A few minutes slower than CAT, but considerably cheaper (interval 30 minutes), fare: EUR 4.20
- Railjet: direct link to Vienna Central Station (U1), interval 30 minutes, fare: EUR 4.20
- Vienna Airport Lines (bus): 14 stops in Vienna, fares around EUR 9.- depending on route
- Taxi: directly available at the airport, fares around EUR 25-30.-
Our suggestion: Open the route planning website www.anachb.at, enter "Flughafen Wien" as start and see the most comfortable route.
Network map of airport lines
Arriving by car
Use your GPS to find your way. The address of the conference venue is: Peter-Jordan-Strasse 82, 1190 Vienna. In almost all districts of Vienna parking on the streets is severely restricted (short-time parking zones only) and not free of charge. If your hotel has a parking area, it will be the easiest way to leave your car there during the whole stay and use public transport.
Arriving by train
The destination of your journey is Vienna Central railway station (Wien Hauptbahnhof).